Blogging Encounters of the Boring Kind

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hello World!!

Well well well I've ventured into this thing called blogging. Not sure a whole lot will be said here as I don't always have a whole lot to say.

So why "The Parrot's Nest"? The entire 5 of you that will see this may ask. I am a big Jimmy Buffett fan, and his fans are known as Parrotheads. Other pages I have seem to mainly follow a racing theme, and I figured I'd do something a little different.

That's all for now, maybe see you again when I have something interesting to post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nuggie99 said...

Keep on keepin' on, PenskeDude!

I wouldn't call myself a Parrothead, although I do have a copy of the Greatest Hit(s) and Fruitcakes.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger NineCats said...

Hey Penske! Welcome to the world of blogging! ;o)

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Staci said...

Hey, Pen! Welcome to the bloggin world! I think it's therapeutic. Enjoy!

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home