Blogging Encounters of the Boring Kind

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Revelations

Seems like an appropiate title on 6-6-06, although the subject matter has nothing to do with the apocalypse (I hope).

Actually it's more about things about myself being revealed to myself. I won't bore everyone (both of you) with all the details, it is a lengthy story. Short version...

I became obsessed trying to find out the real circumstances behind something that happened a few years ago, and in the process did some pretty stupid things, like trash talking about someone and giving out personal info (even if with good intentions), and just in general making myself look like a complete dumbass. At this point I'm pretty sure that it's too late to ever really mend fences with this person, although I am truly sorry that I did any of it.

My revelation you ask? I officially NEED A LIFE!!!!!! I suppose if I got involved with something or even just read a damn book I wouldn't have the time to fret over this crap. Everything would have been fine if I could have just left well enough alone.

Now in the interest of full disclosure, it's not like the other person is some innocent victim, they took their share of subtle digs, as well as deceiving me at the onset of the entire situation, but some of that was in response to my behavior.

Bottom line, I need a life, and need to just forget this whole deal. Hopefully sharing a vague yet revealing account will help purge my soul a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home