Blogging Encounters of the Boring Kind

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I don't know what to say.....

Well if I have any regular readers you know that a theme of late has been my bad behavior towards another person. I wanted to make things right, but I even screwed that up and am not very welcome somewhere anymore. People trusted me and I let them down, and all indications are that my most recent attempt at an apology is being rebuked.

Admittedly I'd like to know exactly what's being said about me behind the scenes, because I'm sure it sounds far worse than my side of things, which one of these days I will post, but I'm not really ready to post that yet, it's a long story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you said you were going to let it go?

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home