Blogging Encounters of the Boring Kind

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Get a life??????

PUHLEEEEZE!!!

In the month since I was told to stay away, I stayed away, and even kept a low profile on the board, and even refrained from posting my side of things on here, and as of my last entry was all set to drop it entirely, until earlier today. You see, someone has been peeking in on my little blog, someone that was very adamant about me NOT visiting their blog, and has even gone to the lenthgs of blocking me from that site. I mean really, if you're going to tell me to stay away and then block me, how do you think that makes you look when you still come here to visit. Of course then we have the comments posted on the other forum today which inspired this entry, including the title. In light of recent events I don't think I'm the one that needs to be taking that advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home