Blogging Encounters of the Boring Kind

Sunday, January 28, 2007

DA BEARS!!

Well a few posts ago I surmised that IF the bears squeaked by in the NFC Playoffs then they wouldn't stand much of a chance against the Chargers in the Super Bowl. I couldn't be happier to be wrong!! The Bears easily got by Seattle and then absolutely steamrolled the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Championship game. Their Super Bowl opponents will be Peyton manning and the Indianapolis Colts. A tough but I think winnable matchup.

Some of us have been having a little PhotoShop fun at the Colts (and sometimes Packers) expense. I thought I might share some of the hilarity.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a couple old SNL Superfans skits....

SNL-superfans-da_bears-giant

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Superfans (Ditka)

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home